Photo 819 of 1230
Built in 1938 as the future terminal for the planned San Francisco International Airport, Building One instead became a Navy communications center during WWII, and later the SF Navy Headquarters. The Military acquired the island for use during the war and it was decommissioned in 1996.
- Oct 2003
- Taken with a Nikon Coolpix 5000