alviso04

Photo 777 of 1230

Buy a print of this photo License this photo
Photo by Scott Haefner: alviso04

View of the clubhouse from above the flagpole. The clubhouse was moved to its current location on the levee in 1983 because of continued flooding due to land subsidence – the town has sunk 15 feet since the clubhouse was built.

Share this page: