Drill court

Photo 75 of 148

Buy a print of this photo License this photo
Photo by Scott Haefner: Drill court

View from the bleachers overlooking the huge drill court in the San Francisco Armory, which was built from 1912-1914 and decommissioned in 1976. The castle-like building was built as a replacement for the old armory that was destroyed in the 1906 quake.

Location Map

Google Map showing the location where this photo was taken

Share this page: