Photo 15 of 45
Close-up of one of the twin railway tram cars that line the sides of this abandoned roadside diner along Highway 101 in Buellton.
The rail cars, which were built in 1911, were operated by the Los Angeles Electric Railway Company until 1944. The cafe closed in 1958 after being in business for only 12-years.
- Jan 2008
- Taken with a Nikon D300