Ghosts in the Attic

Photo 274 of 1304

Buy a print of this photo License this photo
Photo by Scott Haefner: Ghosts in the Attic

A glimpse inside the Francis House, constructed by James Francis in 1886. It was used as a hospital from 1918 until 1965, when state inspectors shut it down for failing to meet health and safety codes. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places.

Share this page: