Ghosts in the Attic

Photo 110 of 1908

Buy a print of this photo License this photo
Photo by Scott Haefner: Ghosts in the Attic

A glimpse inside the Francis House, constructed by James Francis in 1886. It was used as a hospital from 1918 until 1965, when state inspectors shut it down for failing to meet health and safety codes. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places.

Location Map

Google Map showing the location where this photo was taken

Share this page: