Trespass A Photographic Exploration of America’s Ruinsby Scott Haefner & Jonathan Haeber
Hidden in cities across America are time capsules that have stayed frozen in time for years — mile-long steel factories; the birthplace of the intercontinental ballistic missile; an amusement park left as it was on its last day of operation before being devastated by Hurricane Katrina. Walk inside these infamous, abandoned relics and learn about the history of their demise in this gorgeous, fullscreen Multi-Touch eBook.
Veteran urban explorers Scott Haefner and Jonathan Haeber have been featured internationally for their stark and vivid images of industrial archaeology and neglected architecture. Ten chapters include more than 200 photographs, many of them published in this book for the first time, plus interactive content including 360-degree panoramas and videos.
- Skyscraper Pacific Telegraph Building, San Francisco
- Asylum Greystone Psychiatric Hospital
- Nuclear Missile Site Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Naval Warships Suisun Bay Mothball Fleet
- Ocean Liner SS Oceanic Independence Ghost Ship
- Amusement Park Six Flags, New Orleans
- Steel Plant Trenton Steel Mill
- Theater Palace Theater, Gary, Indiana
Amusement Park chapter